- An increase of Lean Body Mass(LBM)
- Decreases fat tissue by increasing muscle
- Improvement of Muscle Strength and Physical performance
- Improvement of Bone Strength
- Enhance Quality of life (QOL
- Treatment of Neurodegenerative diseases
- Clinically shown to suppress cancer cell growth by blocking the effects of estrogen on tissues
RAD-140 builds muscle and burns fat. With multiple published human trials under its belt, RAD-140 (also called Testolone) is one of the best-studied SARMs. Those studies found powerful results, too. Testolone shows no meaningful side effects and is very effective at building muscle.
Users have said they lost body fat on Testolone (RAD140) and this is due to an increase in metabolism. When you increase lean muscle mass, you also will have an easier time losing body fat.
Testolone treatment has been clinically shown to suppress cancer cell growth by blocking the effects of estrogen on tissues. Specifically, RAD140 prevents the production of a protein called ESR1, which is implicated in the development of cancer.
RAD-140 have a greater anabolic effect than testosterone. Elderly men and women who took modest doses of Testolone for 12 weeks grew 3 pounds of muscle and lost a pound of fat, with no changes to diet or exercise. Cancer patients saw nearly identical results along with a similar timeframe. There were no side effects in either study. A pound of muscle a month is about what you would expect with a solid workout routine – but the people taking Testolone in these studies weren’t exercising. Combining the two would be even more powerful, in theory.